Simplytrip, the best site to get cheap airline tickets for cheap flights on domestic and international airlines and discounts on lowest airfares.
With a little forethought and some flexibility, you can reach your favorite destinations without breaking the bank. If you don't know anybody who works in the airline industry that can give you a hook-up, follow the advice below.
This airline reservation site is for budget travelers searching for cheap tickets on discounted domestic flights within the US, including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Fly cheap from the USA to London, Paris, Frankfurt, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, Milan, Munich, Rome, Naples, Athens, Zurich, Amsterdam, Dublin, Prague, Geneva, Moscow, Leningrad, Palermo, Venice, Belgrade, Budapest, Glasgow, Bucharest, Brussels, Berlin, Delhi, Dubai, Tel Aviv, Copenhagen, Vienna, Cairo, Nairobi, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Beijing, Singapore, Bangkok, and Sydney.
Here are some tips for getting the cheapest airline ticket.
- BE FLEXIBLE - If you can travel a day earlier or later OR early in the morning you can save a bundle.
- NOT ALL SITES ARE CREATED EQUAL – Individual airline sites sell their own flights. Some other independent booking sites do not sell certain airlines such as Jet Blue, Southwest and smaller start-up carriers. COMPARE!
- BOOK EARLY – At least 2 or 3 weeks ahead for domestic travel and a minimum of 30 days for international flights.
- FLY MID-WEEK – Traveling Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday is much cheaper. Weekend Travel is usually much more expensive especially for overseas flights.
- USE SECONDARY AIRPORTS – Sometimes using nearby airports can save you money. Example: San Jose instead of San Francisco; White Plains or Newark instead of LaGuardia or JFK; Stansted Airport instead of London Heathrow or Gatwick. By the way renting a car is also much cheaper at these neighboring airports.
- Cheap Air Tickets, Book Discounted Flights at OneTravel & Save up to 60% on Air Tickets.
- AVOID HOLIDAY DATES – Don’t fly the day before or after a holiday since is very expensive. A good example is Thanksgiving: for cheaper fares fly on Thursday and return on Friday, Saturday or Monday.
- MULTI CITY TRAVEL – For travel to multi cities or from one city and return from a different one use the multi-leg or multi-city option on many of the web sites.
- CONSOLIDATOR AIRFARES – After you check prices online for your overseas flights make sure to compare it to available consolidator airfares. You can get consolidator airfares by calling an expert travel agent who can advise you on the availability of such flights. These agents can also book connecting flights on low cost airlines like EasyJet, Ryan Air, AirOne, AirBerlin, etc. It might cost $50-100 service fee but you’ll be glad you did!
Top Cities in the world: